- What are the Costs Associated with Living in a Retirement Home? Spring/Summer 2016
- Quels sont les Coûts Liés À Habiter dans une Maison de Retraite? - Spring/Summer 2016
- What To Do If Your Retirement Homes Staff Claim Your Care Needs Are Too High - December 2015
- Abuse Reporting Requirements Under the Retirement Homes Act - Good Idea But...
- A Check List if you are Shopping for a Retirement Home
- Can Retirement Home Landlords Pass through the Home's Licensing Fees to Tenants?
- Complaints in Retirement Homes
- Information You Should Know if You Live in a Retirement Home
- Moving Out of Care Homes
- Offences under the Residential Tenancies Act
- What You Should Know About The Differences Between Retirement Homes and Long-Term Care Homes
- Submission to the Ontario Seniors' Secretariat on the Retirement Homes Act Review - September 2015
- Submission to the Minister Responsible for Seniors (Ontario Seniors' Secretariat) concerning Phase 2a of the Proposed Initial Draft Regulations made under the Retirement Homes Act, 2010 - February 2012
- Submission to the Minister Responsible for Seniors (Ontario Seniors' Secretariat) with respect to Phase Two of the Proposed Initial Draft Regulations made under the Retirement Homes Act, 2010 - June 2011
- Submission to the Minister Responsible for Seniors (Ontario Seniors' Secretariat): Proposed Initial Draft Regulations, Retirement Homes Act, 2010 - April 2011
- Submission to the Standing Committee on Social Policy: Bill 21, The Retirement Homes Act, 2010 - May 2010
- Research Report to the Law Commission of Ontario – Congregate Living and the Law as it Affects Older Adults - July 2009
- ACE Submission to the Ontario Senior's Secretariat on Retirement Home Regulation - March 16, 2007
- Submission to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing on Life Lease Housing - June 2007
- Submission to the Ontario Senior's Secretariat on Retirement Home Regulation - March 2007
Community Legal Education Ontario Publications
In co-operation with the community legal clinics in Ontario, Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO) produces many helpful publications on a wide range of legal topics. CLEO and ACE worked together on the booklet Care Homes which be printed from the CLEO website. Multiple copies of this publication may also be ordered free of charge from the CLEO website or by phoning (416) 408-4420.